Equipment designed to prepare enviromental samples prior to use Alpha spectometry to analyse the sample. What the actual appliance does is an electrodeposition of a sample (solution) prepared for this purpose. Once this process has been carried out it is taken to a spectrometer to analyse the presence of these particles. The equipment can be comprised of 4 or 6 cells (other quantities can be manufactured on demand), which is where the samples are placed. It can be coupled to a cooling tray, if the technique requires this.
- Structure carried out in PMMA plastic, very resistant to vapours given off during the electrodeposition process.
- Ceramic winding intensity regulators that make the electrodeposition process more stable, as well as providing it with a prolonged working life.
- Uniformity of deposition that assures effective and repeatable results.
- Forced ventilation within the equipment structure, to avoid the presence of vapours on the inside and provide optimal maintenance of the electrical contacts.
- Analogue measurement instruments 0-2 A class 2.
- Electrodes for platinum electrodeposition with AISI 304 stainless steel handle.
- All the metal parts of the equipment are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
Manufactured according to EC directives.